May 20, 2011

Tips&Tricks: Soft Feet + Substitute Moisturizer

This time, no pictures are mine!


Do you want soft looking feet that aren't all cracked and dry for the summer? Yeah, who doesn't xD Especially if you wear flip-flops. Well, to achieve this, I use Noxema. Yep, the cleansing cream. I haven't done a review on this yet, but its very awesome ^^ and lasts a long time. Its not expensive either and you can use it on your face for acne too :) So while in the shower, I just put some Noxema on my feet. 
It doesnt have to be a thick layer, just cover your feets. The water will probabaly wash it off right away, but I've done this twice so far and I see a difference ^_^ :DD so, I'll continue this...  :3


If you've run out of moisturizer, use aloe gel. This stuff is used for sunburns. I use it for burns and if I just wanna switch up my moisturizer. Its lightweight, doesnt clog pores, dries quickly, not sticky, and since its a gel instead of a cream, its more lightweight. Aloe is natural and its good for your skin too ^_^ It has softening and soothing properties. Use this on dry patches of skin if you'd like. I use the brand called "Ocean Potion" My parents bought it because I got a sunburn in Hawaii xD It was all over my back. 

Ive also gotten an aloe leaf and took the jelly part out. its really soothing for the skin. and fun to play with ^_^



I just got home from the 8th grade end of the year dance and it was pretty fun ^_^ I danced with all my friends xD Mika, Melany, Damairis, Erick, Sam, Anju, Aj, Alexis, Kayla, and Lauren. Theres more but I cant remember right now! Its late! Bye until next time!


xoxo, mochi.dinosaur

No comments:

Post a Comment