May 26, 2011

Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse

 Herbal Essences has a lot of different mousses... I've tried the Set Me Up one and this one. I chose this one caus it was purple! It's the "tropical mystique" fragrance. On the back it says french lavender and jade extracts. It smells pretty good actuually.


It claims to "keep humidity out of your hair and give curls and waves a lush boost." It also says its a weightless formula. I agree that its pretty light ^_^ 
I actually really like this mousse... Uh... It keeps my curls in for a pretty long time. If you have naturally curly hair, put this in while your hair is wet and then blow dry. 
Its a puffy snowball xDD Its really airy ^_^ I like the texture of it because its light and puffy xD you only need a little bit because after you squeeze it out, it expands :D
~~~~
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse
Rating: 10/10 (I dont see anything wrong with it xD)
Price: $3.99 or so... Get it when Target or CVS or something has 2 for $5
Where?: Listed above :3
Repurchase?: Probabaly
xoxo, mochi.dinosaur

No comments:

Post a Comment