May 30, 2011

DDF Advanced Moisture Defense UV Cream

Hmm, well... I got this from Sephora as a free sample of the product. When I first got it I noticed it said Doctors Dermatologic Formula. It looks so serious O_O" 

It has SPF 15 and works against UVA and UVB rays. This is good because some sunscreens only protect against one. (Usually UVA)





It claims to Do the things listed to the side in the picture here:

So I also saw on the box that its recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.
On the back it says:
Active Ingredients
Avobenzone 2%.............Sunscreen
Ensulizone 1%.............Sunscreen
Octisalate 4%..............Sunscreen
Octocrylene 1.25%..........Sunscreen

These confused me and I have never heard of them before, but... okay.?
When I squeezed some out I noticed it was a pale orange color. I instantly thought OMG, turmeric. I searched the box & I found it xD Turmeric has lots of antioxidants which are really good for your skin.(Michelle Phan taught me so it MUST be true!) I think it also helps lighten your skin too x3
I DONT LIKE THE SMELL OF THIS THOUGH.
Its not floral or anything.... Its plain and YUCK.... I'd rather it not have a scent at all.
D;
Its not sticky and gets soaked in pretty quickly. It also doesnt make your face look orange; dont worry :3
~~~~
DDF Advanced Moisture Defense UV Cream
Rating: 8/10
Price: $105 (EXPENSIVEEE)
Where?: Dillards, Nordstrom, Amazon... (they dont seem to sell it at sephora anymore)
Purchase?: er... no.


xoxo, mochi.dinosaur

No comments:

Post a Comment