May 05, 2011

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Cream Conditioner

I got this conditioner at Costco awhile ago. I got two for like 4 or 5 dollars. and I got two travel size ones too. This is a pretty good size. Its preeeeetty big. I have like, wayyy too much. 
The Website says:

    Get the strength to fight frizz with Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine. It's specially created to smooth dry, unmanageable hair and contains Nutritive Fruit Micro-Oils - an innovative combination of apricot and avocado oils, and vitamins B3 and B6.

    Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Cream Conditioner moisturizes and nourishes to tame even the most unruly hair.



So, this is the Sleek & Shine line. Theres a deep conditioner I would like to try. But most likely never will. :) This conditioner does make your hair soft and smooth, but it doesnt like, repair your hair. This conditioner smells yummy ^_^ I'll leave it in for like 3 minutes while I like, shave and such O_O I wish I could leave it in longer though. It would probably leave my hair smoother. Yeahh, thats about it.
~~~~
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Cream Conditioner
Rating: 7/10

Price:$4-5
Where?: Drugstores? Target, Walmart.
Repurchase? Nah. Not a necessity.


xoxo, mochi.dinosaur

No comments:

Post a Comment