May 27, 2011

Pure Derm: Botanical Choice Nose Pore Strips "Green Tea"



 Soo, I went to the Korean market today (Market World) and I picked up these two things. The Raspberry Mask is my first sheet mask and I will review that soon.

I got these pore strips because I was seriously in the need of some and the Biore ones are like $8 and I'm waiting for a coupon. Anyways...

You get 6 in the box and It says its paraben free.
I'm not very fond of the smell =_= but its supposed to be green tea. Theres other ones too... Like aloe...

Closer view of box:
The packaging:


 Heres the strip:
It comes on a piece of plastic and you peel it off of that. Then you wet your nose & stick it on.
 This is what it looks like: O_O my nose looks gigantic. I was trying not to get my eyes :3
After:
So, thats pretty gross huh? xD
It Works well, takes off the dirt. This is quite drying so I highly recommend you moisturize after.
~~~~

Pure Derm: Botanical Choice Nose Pore Strips "Green Tea"
Rating: 8.5/10
Price: $2.99-$3.50
Where?: Asian Markets... Online?
Repurchase?: Maybe :3




xoxo, mochi.dinosaur

No comments:

Post a Comment