May 15, 2011

Pantene Pro-V Hair Solutions Medium-Thick Shampoo



I got this ginormus bottle from Costco, It was on sale. I needed something to balance out my overload of conditioner. This shampoo smells like a pantene shampoo. I'm not crazy about the smell, but its okay. It smells clean. And the scent will stay in your hair for a bit, so your hair will smell nice and clean xD For all those hair-sniffers out there. ._. uhh, anyway... I like this shampoo. It lathers up pretty well ^_^ It also makes my hair feel very clean, but not dried. And soft & manageable. It also adds a bit of shine. But, they must use something that my scalp doesn't like or something I'm not used to, because sometimes I'll get bumps on my scalp for using thisDx theyre not big bumps and they go away, But yeah... ;(


On the bottle it says frizzy to smooth. I don't really have a frizzy problem but it makes my hair smoother. Iv'e also gotten sample sizes of the one for fine hair (Flat to Volume) and even though I don't have fine hair, I like that one too. It also gives bumps though o;
~~~~
Pantene ProV Hair Solutions Medium-Thick Shampoo
Rating: 8.5/10
Price: Normal size is around $4
Where?: Pretty much anywhere. Target and Walmart and CVS... Drugstores.
Repurchase?: Probaly not. I like trying new shampoos.
xoxo, mochi.dinosaur

No comments:

Post a Comment