May 29, 2011

Purederm: Skin Recovery Raspberry Collagen Mask

 As you can see, this looks alot like the SkinLite brand. Thats because they ARE the same brand xD
So, this was my first sheet mask ever and I was pretty confused. I know these are good because they let the nutrients soak in, but I wasnt impressed.

What it looks like when you take it out of the package:



Folded out:



This mask gave a cooling effect. I also didnt like how it smelled (like grape medicine: BLEH) After I left it on for 20 minutes, my skin looked the same and I felt the same D: (I looked really scary with it on xD) but my skin felt slightly softer. Also, the stuff that it was soaked in... there was quite a bit left on my face after removing. I didn't wash it off xD i let it soak in. This morning, I got a new pimple -.-" thanks sheet mask.
~~~~
Purederm Skin Recovery Raspberry Collagen Mask
Rating: 4/10
Price: $0.99
Where?: You can get the SkinLite brand on sasa. This was from a korean market.
Repurchase?: This particular one?: no. this particular brand?: maybe. Sheet masks in general?: yes.




xoxo, mochi.dinosaur

No comments:

Post a Comment