May 06, 2011

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave in Conditioner




O_O I LOOOOOVE THIS STUFF>_< It smells delicious(they say its raspberry & satin) and makes your hair really soft :3 Its just a leave in conditioner. I think Herbal Essences remodeled alotta their stuff Dx But, I'll try it... Maybe? If you put this in while your hair is wet, & you let it air dry, It makes your hair soooo soft & smell YUMMMY. But if its dry, you can't put alot, or itll feel really thick & sticky. Itll dry though... I don't recommend doing that though. It makes your hair feel all dirty. It lasts a long time too, Ive had mine for about a year now.


p.s. I havent been wearing makeup for the past few weeks or so. Just moisturizer. . . Thats irrelevant
~~~~
Rating: 9.5/10

Price: Around $4
Where?: Pretty much everywhere that has Herbal Essences stuff.
Repurchase?: yeh.


xoxo, mochi.dinosaur

No comments:

Post a Comment