April 03, 2011

Excuse me...


PLEASE<3 excuse my laziness! Dx well, lets have a little talk... Project 10 Pan has made NO progress so far, whatsoever :( mmm, what else... Oh! on friday, i bout Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer from ULTA... But the shade was too light. So even though I opened it AND used it, they still let me return it and get full money back because i had my receipt. :DD
Pretty soon, the 8th grade school year will end, and I'll be going to high school Dx scared!!! Ill be taking all 3 honors classes. Ill probably get stressed (break out) and might not get to Post as much. I'll try to post lots in the summer.


Anyone have any advice for freshmen? x]
xoxo, mochi.dinosaur

4 comments:

  1. You'll like high school alot:)
    I'm in my freshman year now, with all of my classes being honors (other than gym, ceramics, extra type of classes) and it isn't horribly bad. You just get more homework than 8th grade (bc we all know 8th grade was a joke hahhaha).

    Your teachers will probably be more chilled than your middle school teachers, but of course you needa step up your responsibilities.

    OH! and for sure do some after school activities. Makes high school sooo much better.

    Good luck in high school&&your project 10 pan:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks jasmine ^_^ I feel scared and excited at the same time xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah, don't be. you'll get better food in high school.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeeeeeeeeesssssssssss n_n thats always something to look forward to! :DD

    ReplyDelete