April 23, 2011

Sephora Eyeliners


 This is the long lasting eyeliner from Sephora... I got it in glittering black Because they were out of regular black. Im going to simply say that I'm not impressed. And I slightly Dislike it O_O It was $5 instead of 10. I think this is because they have a new one with new packaging. So theyre trying to sell the old ones.
   I dislike this because of the color. Its pretty, It glitters. It looks fine in the swatch(see below). but when you put it on your eye, Its like TRANSPARENT -.-" The brush is good. ._.
~~~~
Sephora Long Lasting Eye Liner in Glittering Black
Price:$5
Rating: 4/10
Where?: Sephora.If you wanna buy it online click there.
Repurchase: no.





Now this is the Jumbo Pencil Liner in White. Its just an over-priced white eyeliner :/ It lasts pretty long... Its very creamy. Its okay. But I dont think its worth it.
~~~~
Sephora Jumbo Eye Pencil In White
Price: $6
Rating: 8/10
Where?: Sephora. Buy online here.
Repurchase?: no.

SWATCHHH:
Im providing you with the links so you can read what the product claims =_=AHEM*liars*AHEM







xoxo, mochi.dinosaur

No comments:

Post a Comment