April 07, 2011

Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream

Kayy,  the BB cream review... Heres a pic. BB cream stands for Blemish Balm cream. Its like a foundation & skincare product in one. I got in NO.23  apparently, this BB Cream has SPF 42 PA +++ (wtfff?) xD Im not sure what PA +++ stands for, but okay. This BB cream does have a smell.. It almost made me throw up :) But I got used to it. It smells like, old asian ladies that have skin care products on. Which would make sense.
It has a light coverage (still have to use concealer to cover dark circles), evens out your skin tone, and smells like old ladies. Just kidding(even though it does) It doesnt feel heavy or cakey. Its like your own skin... With a thin layer of stuff on it.
The bottle is a pump one. You would think its a tube wouldnt you? but its a pump. (I had issues with that pump when I first got it...) cough... I probably wouldnt buy this again only because I dont use it very often... Unless somewhere in high school I start to use it alot. Its the only foundation thing I have. Overall, Im happy with this... except the smell... OH! if you want a swatch, itll be in the video Collective Haul and Updates by twinstars97 on youtube :p if you havent watched that yet.
~~~~
Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream
Rating: 8.7 / 10
Price: Got on eBay for $14 and change (i can send you the link of the seller. Just e-mail me at taylorxrawrx@yahoo.com)
Where?: Online unless you live where they have this in a store blah blah
Repurchase?: Maybe?

xoxo, mochi.dinosaur

No comments:

Post a Comment