April 10, 2011

Crash and Egg Hair Mask

Hey loveliesssssssss? My laptop crashed or something, but when i turn it on, its just a black screen with a like blinking line (like when your typing) and I dont know what to do, so  posts wont be very frequent, but I will post when I can.


Now for the hair mask:
I have some pretty damaged hair (split ends Dx and all) and It looked pretty dry & stuff. I used to have super soft hair before i started straightening it... But yeah, anyways... A lotta people say use mayonnaise for damaged hair (on youtube) and yeh. But I didnt wanna put mayonnaise in my hair because I think it smells gross and I wouldnt be able to handle it.
So i used:
- 2 Eggs
- 3 tbs of Milk
- 2 squirts of Honey
- 2 tbs of Olive Oil


I mixed it all together and put it in my hair. It was a BIG mess, so plan on having that... I left it in for 15 or 20 minutes and washed it out. Then I shampooed(VO5 Protect & Repair Shampoo) and conditioned(Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Conditioner) as usual. I dont usually use random shampoos and conditioners though.. I kind of have an OCD with Shampoos and Conditioners... They have to be the same like line and The amounts in each bottle have to be even blah blah blah... 


So after that, I sprayed in Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave-In Conditioner(as always [I love this stuff]). Then, I let most of my hair air dry, but blow dried the top of my hair for volume. The mask made my hair soft... Like seriously. Its not from the leave in conditioner because it doesnt make my hair this soft(I'd know since i use it on a daily basis...) So I'm happy with the results ^_^
xoxo, mochi.dinosaur

No comments:

Post a Comment