April 07, 2011

tokidoki Gelato Lip Balm Stain


First thing we shall notice here is the SCHMADORABLEY CUTE PACKAGING. Theres like 4 different colors/flavors. [Donutella-melon, Pink Martini-cherry or strawberry? cant remember, Clear- Mint, and I dont remember what the purple ones called but im pretty sure its grape O_O] Apparently, its melon flavored. I don't really taste melon. But it IS sweet smelling and tasting. Its quite yummy. Its a lip balm and lipstain which meansss it will moisturize and add a bit of color. :3 I dont wear lipstick or lipgloss so... yeh. I usually just dab a little bit on my lips, because I dont want them to have too much color O_O its not very sticky and it doesnt last the whole day. Its a lipstain balm thing. what do you expect? xD 


Hmm, taylor? WHy would you buy this expensive thing?
BECAUSE its adorable, and it said Gelato, which made me think it was amazingly smooth. Its smooth, but not as smooth as gelato which i expected from such a cutenessy ---(what am i even talking about anymore?)


~~~~
tokidoki Gelato Lip Balm Stain in Donutella
Rating: 9 / 10
Price: $9 [expensiveeee Dx]
Where?: Sephora
Repurchase: Most Likely: No.
xoxo, mochi.dinosaur

No comments:

Post a Comment