April 17, 2011

Cool Story Bro, Tell it again? xD

YES<3 my laptop loves me again! I think it was just tired from overuse! xD Its funny actually, I was showing my dad how my computer was just all blank. last night, i had it on for a little, hoping itd work. but it didnt. So I was showing my dad and then he was all like: "This isnt working?" and i was like yeah. and he told me to look, and it was loading with the windows thing! and I was so happy! xD 


also,, Im hoping to go to Ulta later today and buy some stuff for my mother FOR MOTHERS DAY and her birthday, which is two days after xD I know its early, but i dont get to go very often. Ill probaly get her some lotion of smells she likes :3 I REALLY want to get her the clinique happy set but its $52 D; And she really likes that and D&G Light Blue($63). She wont buy either for herself so I want to buy it for her, but i cant afford it :( hmmm, maybe split with the siblings? ;)




xoxo, mochi.dinosaur

No comments:

Post a Comment