March 28, 2011

Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture & essence Forget it 3 in 1 Concealer

Picture Obviously not by me. This moisturizer is pretty good at moisturizing, however, IT SMELLS LIKE SUNSCREEN SOOOO MUCH
which I hate. I know, I know... DUH it smells like sunscreen... it has spf15... but my Eucerin one doesn't smell as much like sunscreen, even though it does a LITTLE bit.

DO NOT use this if you have oily skin. I know it says OIL-FREE but it leaves a freaking shiny finish! Dx and the only way to make it not shiny is caking on powder, which is not recommended  I need this to go awayyyyy xP thats why its part of my Project 10 Pan
~~~~Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture spf 15

Rating: 7/10
Price: $12.99 on drugstore.com (i got this from my mom so idk what she paid.)
Where?: Ive seen it at target
Repurchase?: Not something I'd WANT to do.



This concealer is pretty cool ^^ Mine looks different than this one O_O anyway, the pink is for under eye circles, (this kinda looks weird at first, but powder fixes everything) green for neutralizing redness (also looks weird), and beige for blemishes. It works pretty well, even though the beige doesnt exactly match my skin color. The concealer itself is thick and creamy, and it is okay with coverage. I don't think the green would neutralize any redness unless you really cake it on, since its sheer.
essence forget it 3 in 1 Concealer
Rating:9/10
Price: $2.49  (pretty good)
Where?: Ulta
Repurchase?: thats a maybe


xoxo, mochi.dinosaur



No comments:

Post a Comment