March 25, 2011

ULTA Color My World Value Set

If anyones been wondering where I went, i was in San Fransisco Dx Sooo, this was supposed to be reviewed ALONG time ago. I dont believe they sell it in stores anymore. But they have it Online... I Believe this is a 73 pc. kit.


Well: Here it is...


~36 eyeshadows, 2 sparkkly powder thingys, two palletes..
The palletes

~Two dippy Lip pots, Four Lipsticks, 12 lip glosses, 2 mini ulta shiny glosses


~Two Concealers, 4 Blushes, 1bronzer, 1 Finishing Powder
The blushes have little sparkly flecks in them
It also comes with two dual ended eyeliners.
The stuff in this box is okay quality nothing special, I'll probaly never use it all! I like the blush in the lower left corner. its really pretty.
~~~
ULTA Color My World Gift/ Value Set
Rating: 9/10
Price:$25
Where?:ULTA
Repurchase?: no no no o_O

Project 10 Pan Coming UP Soon! :DD
xoxo, mochi.dinosaur

2 comments:

  1. That is a CRAZY amount of eyeshadow. But giant sets like that are kinda fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^_^ I know right? :3 Theyre fun to play and experiment with :3

    ReplyDelete