March 02, 2011

My New Obsession & Forever 21 mini haul

REVEALLLL lol please note: I wouldnt wear green with these shirts... just b/c I already had a green one on . . . yeh. I think Im gonna update you guys on this stuff too... Just cause :) I might start doing these on youtube sometimes...
YAY MY BUBBI SHIRT CAME! :DD Love love love <3 yes... my splurge.
Price: $23.80 (sold out now T^T)
Where? http://www.bubbi.bubzbeauty.com

Yes, My room IS a mess, thank you very much O_O
This shirt is from a store called Sirens. Its not naturally off the shoulders... My friend Lauren w/ thee awesome hair cut it for me. :DD I bought a big size so itd have more to cut off o_o
Price: $5
Where? Sirens


This one is from Forever 21. Its super flowy... I got it in a medium because i liked it longer. The small was too short. Well, for me. I liked the saying on it... "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL   YOU ARE SMART   YOU ARE PERFECT THE WAY YOU ARE"
:) Looks good with skinny jeans. Too long to wear with shorts.
Price: $13.80
Where?: Forever 21

~Hm, I like this fashion stuff ^_^ Hope u guys do too :]

I saw this on their facebook page. AHDORAHBLEEEE so... I had to get it. It has the texture of a recycley reuseable bag. They have it in yellow but the glasses are red.0,0 theres also other designs... One has an owl on it... but i dont like the words they put there. Yep...
Price: $1.50
Where?: Forever 21

OWLLLLL <3
Its black. It glitters. What else can I say?
haha, theres a white one too. My friend Mika got that one. Theyre sorta like friendship necklaces! :DD
Price:$1.50
Where?: Forever 21

Thanks for reading! Comment??? ;D

1 comment:

  1. Soo cute! I got a bubbi shirt too! The I <3 you one but as a vest, so cute ~_^

    ReplyDelete