March 12, 2011

N.Y.C. blushable CREME STICK & updates :)

This is the blush Ive been using lately. Its creamy and pigmented. It doesnt last through the whole day though.

Heres the top view. Bad lighting. DDx Has little (when I say little I seriously mean there tiny.) flecks of shinyness in it. I hav this in Plaza Pink. Its a peachy with coral. and pinky when on the skkkin... SWATCHH TIME :DD
Yepp... THere it is... My hand looks so dark o-o  but anyways... see? pinky. So you just swipe it on your cheeks and blend away! Use a sponge. xDD its buildable... but dont put too much.
~~~~
N.Y.C. Blushable Creme Stick in Plaza Pink
Price: $3.99 (i got it for 99 cents at CVS... clearance.)
Rating: 6out of 10 since it doesnt last all day
Where?: Wherever the sell NYC stuff.
Repurchase?: Probaly not.

UPDATES::
~My sephora stuff will be coming on Monday. I will be posting a video on my youtube channel about that, but the reviews will be on here.
~My Missha BB cream will not come until March 22 or later (April 4) long time huh -.-
~ordered stippling brush, liquid eyeshadow, and concealer off of e.l.f.
~Have quite a bit of things to review... before my package comes.
xoxo, mochi.dinosaur

No comments:

Post a Comment