February 17, 2011

e.o.s. (Evolution of smooth) Honeysuckle Honeydew Lip Balm

Hey!! School has been kicking my butt so I havent posted anything lately
Ahhh.... This Lip balm. Waaay baack when from like december... Well, Ive got quite a bit to rant. . . Any ways... Cute huh? Even has a little thumb space. :) The thing I DO like about this lip balm is that it can be applied to both lips at once. pretty cool huh? Theres other flavors... I really wanted the red one but i was toooo impatient. NOTICE how clean the outside is? Anyways, this one smells yummehh... looks like an egg.

HEHEHE EGGGG :DD Its twisty cap... I sort of regret buying this. After taking this like everywhere with me, the outer cover thingy got all dirty and ugly D: and I couldnt clean it off. Anyways.... (MAN! I keep getting off topic. his is what i get for blogging for YOU GUYS<3 at 10:35pm) Lol, it makes your lips smooth after awhile. Like, It cures dry skinness. For me, once I apply it, I cant rub my lips together... so I guess its sticky. Not lipgloss sticky though. And it leaves a residue DDDDx (IF you guys were wondering... My fav lip balm is Softlips Cherry..But thats another story :))
~~~~
e.o.s. Honeysuckle Honeydew Lipbalm
Price: around $3
Rating: 6 out of 10
Where?: Got mine @ Ulta...
Repurchase?: No, too expensive Dxxoxo, mochi.dinosaur

No comments:

Post a Comment