February 08, 2011

Clearasil Acne Cream & UPDATES!

Hey my lovelies! :DD Lets get my rambling out for the day first. haha... SO I bought a bubbi shirt from bubbi(of course...) Ill let you guys know when I get it. So... I've splurged this month so I wont be ordering my Missha Perfect Cover BB cream until around next month. Ive got a pretty good amount of money from Chinese New Year! LY CEE!!! :DD (red envelpoes) ahah, anywayyy... I also got my hello kitty iPod case. It feels foamy but its a hard cover. Lately, Ive been getting into KPOP :o like BigBang and 2NE1 even though I dont even know korean, nor am I korean.

THERES NEW VIDEOS ON ME & JESSICAS YOUTUBE CHECK IT OUT pleasse? http://www.youtube.com/twinstars97

Okay, heres the Clearasil Cream. Clearasilllll... Acne Treatment cream. The one on the left is a supaa old one (it was my dads & its magical.) The one on the left is the one that I decided to test out because they dont make the old one anymore, hoping that itd be the same formula and just dif. packaging


Well, this cream is pretty powerful, 10% benzoyl peroxide. But this cream is magical. If you get a pimple, just apply it onto your pimple and leave on overnight. When you wake up, Youll see immediate results ^_^ Use it for a few days til your zit dissapears. I love thissss. I even recommended it to Jessica
~~~~
Clearasil Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream
Price: around $5 (totally worth it)
Rating: 10 out of 10
Where?: Got mines @ Target but anywhere Clearasil products are sold
xoxo, mochi.dinosaur

No comments:

Post a Comment