February 10, 2011

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

HAI THERE lovelies!
Again, a must-have product :) On the package it says it will tighten your pores and clear up acne. Its bright green & super thick (Its a clay mask). Been using this for awhile.. Gotta keep it on for 20 minutes which is pretty long for me but its worth it. I honestly dont like the smell of this. Because I cant handle the smell of clay very well. (I have my issues)
Will I buy this again? Fosho ;D
~~~~
Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
Rating: 10 out of 10
Price: Around $4
Where?: Anywhere they sell skincare products. I know Ulta has this.
xoxo, mochi.dinosaur

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I really want to try this mask! It's a shame you can't get in the UK ;_:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hrm...I wonder just how minty it smells. I should try it too, but if it's too minty...then it might be weird.

    Hey! I'm giving you a blog award Mochi! :D http://superkawaiicutiepie.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. @KawaiiFreakxXx, You may be able to get in on eBay?

    and

    @ Lenna, it smells more like the clay than mint xP and thanks so much :DDDD

    ReplyDelete