February 27, 2011

CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara

I actually got this awhile ago in a three pack for around $15 at Costco... Split it with my mom & sister. Pretty worth it.
Havent gotten around to reviewing this. Its one of my favorite mascaras. I wish they didnt package it like that... That way I wouldnt have to watch the brush turn all ugly. This mascara will sometimes clump if theres too much on the brush. the brush is all like... hmm.... Spongy?

This mascara has a smell to it. Its not bad.. But I didnt know that mascaras had smells... >_< It doesnt stay on all day. It smduges if you rub your eye(DUH) but its very quick in drying and separates lashes pretty well. It doesnt give you length, But it does hold your lashes well for volume.

~~~~
Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Mascara in Very Black
Rating: 8 out of 10
Price: Around $6-8
Where?: Got mines in a value packk at Costco... Drugstores, Target, Ulta, Walmart... Anywhere that sells CoverGirl
Repurchase?: Sure, why not
xoxo, mochi.dinosaur

No comments:

Post a Comment