February 18, 2012

Olay Active Hydrating Cream

 Hi guys :3
Soo... This was on sale so I decided to pick it up. There were a few different Olay ones on sale, but this one only had one left, so I assumed it was good.
Its the Original formula,so i think its just the basic one.
It's pretty moisturizing and its pretty light. Thankfully, its not sticky. I normally wear it under makeup, so it smooths out my skin :3 It smells like baby lotion. The only problem I had with this cream is that for some super odd reason, it really irritated my eyes. So I don't use it around my eyes.

This is what it looks like:
This is what it says on the side of the box:
Moisturizes Penetrates quickly, providing your skin with an immediate surge of active moisture to soothe dryness without a greasy feel.

Improves 
Helps your skin replenish its own essential fluids so skin is softer, smoother, and more supple.

Restores Works like the essential fluids abundant in young skin, to help restore skin to its natural beauty and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Overall, its a pretty good moisturizer, but its nothing amazing.
Next, I want to buy the Garnier Refreshing Gel moisturizer, I have tried a sample and really liked it so....

~~~~
Olay Active Hydrating Cream
Rating: 7/10
Price: I bought it on sale for around 4 or 5 dollars, it says $6 on the website
Where?: Bought mine from Target
Repurchase?: Nope

xoxo, mochi.dinosaur

No comments:

Post a Comment