February 13, 2012

Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser



I had been wanting to try this for awhile and so I got it :D
I hear people rave about it alot.
Ever since I started using it, my acne has improved :3
I don't use it everyday though, because its very drying. Might be helpful for oily skin people. Make sure to apply a good moisturizer after!
It says "cools and clears", and it is very cooling. It wakes you up so its good for the morning.
Haha, its so refreshing. It might sting a little on acne, but its only a little. I think this is a pretty good cleanser aside from the drying factor.
It has salicylic acid, which really aids clearing up acne. :D The cleanser also claims to remove 99% of dirt and oil, and it really does remove alot of oil and dirt, causing the drying issue and my face always feels fresh and clean after.
The formula is a clear gel.

~~~~~~

Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser
Rating: 8/10
Price: around 5/6 dollars
Where?: They sell this stuff everywhere
Repurchase?: sure(:

xoxo, mochi.dinosaur

No comments:

Post a Comment