February 12, 2012

e.l.f. Tone Correcting Powder

Heres what the box looks like
 The erm... compact
 How thick it is
 The inside

Sooo... I decided to get this randomly, and I'm really happy I did! :D
It's translucent, so don't worry about the colors :3
It helps minimize redness and help my dark under eye circles look brighter. I've been using it everyday ever since I bought it.
I'm not sure if you're supposed to use it first before concealer (or foundation) or after... I just use it after I apply my concealer.
But yeah, I've already hit pan :< It comes with a mirror inside, but I don't really like the roundness of e.l.f.'s compacts.
~~~~~~~~
e.l.f. Tone Correcting Powder
Rating: 9.5/10 (packaging :/)
Price: $3
Where?: http://www.eyeslipsface.com or Target
Repurchase?: yes, yes, yes :D

xoxo, mochi.dinosaur

No comments:

Post a Comment