February 11, 2012

Clairol Nice and Easy Perfect 10 Hair Dye

Soooo... Its been awhile D: but I dyed my hair a month ago... Just thought I'd review the dye. Its in like ash blonde i believe? I dunno, I dont have the box anymore >:
contents of the box
comes with the hair dye, comb type tip, conditioner (6 weeks treatment) instructions & gloves
my hair before sorry i only have a side photo

after

with flash

Yeah, I played it safe and did some highlight streak whatever things. The dye is designed to stay in for only 10 minutes but I left it in for about an hour or 45 min. since I have black hair, and I don't have bleach. I'm really happy with the results and I think I'll be dyeing more pretty soon. I don't know how much it was, because my mom bought it for me. The dye smells pretty bad ._. uh, yeah...




xoxo, mochi.dinosaur

No comments:

Post a Comment