July 07, 2011

Clearisil Ultra Tinted Rapid Action Acne Treatment Cream

Sorry Guys! I've been really lazy =_= Well, anyways... heres the packaging... It says in 4 hours it will visibly reduce redness and pimple size. 

I've been using this like a tinted moisturizer. Well, I'll apply moisturizer with spf and then this over it. . . 

It works pretty well on acne ^_^ and I like how it blends into my skin because its tinted. This would be good for people who dont have a lot of time on their hands :3

I do wonder what this would look like on someone who has light skin... 

It has 10% benzoyl peroxide :DD 

I sort of compare this to the Clearasil Vanishing Cream except for the fact that you can see that one and cannot see this one.
SWATCH :3:


It does reduce redness and pimple size, but not in 4 hours as it claims.
~~~~
clearasil ultra tinted acne treatment cream
Rating: 9/10
Price: Around $5
Where?: Anywhere that sells Clearasil
Repurchase?: Maybe :3


xoxo, mochi.dinosaur

No comments:

Post a Comment