June 29, 2011

e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner

I randomly picked this up from target about a month ago on a whim XD It says its long wearing and smudge-proof.
I got the color black :3 So... It's a cream liner. 


The brush is kinda tiny, but its angled. So, it works okay.. Im considering buy another brush though.
I did some random strokes on my hand demonstrating how it does thick and thin XD I llooook like a Zebra :3 This liner is very pigmented ^_^ the color is very bold and black.
I ran it under water and rubbed it and it smudged... Its not water-proof nor does it claim to be but I just tested it anyway x3
Yeah... So, it does last for a long time. I wore it to Disney Land and it stayed on pretty well... But it does smudge around, so i recommend putting black eyeshadow over to seal it. Yea, thats about it... I'm not impressed by this. Next I want to try MAC Fluidline... If anyone has tried it, please let me know ")
~~~~~~
e.l.f. cream eyeliner in black
Rating: 7/10
Price:$3
Where?: Target or eyeslipsface.com
Repurchase?: Probably not.


xoxo, mochi.dinosaur

1 comment:

  1. i have this, i think it's great!

    http://www.kisstomake-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete