June 16, 2011

B&BW- Liplicious Lip Glosses

This is gonna be a long one xD...
  • Sorry for the shortage of posts. I've been pretty busy. I'm getting a new furniture set pretty soon, so I'll take pics x3 
I've been waiting FOREVER to get these ^_^ FOREVER.They're so expensive so I've been waiting. and waiting. and finally it all paid off! Haha, literally.


These are usually $7 or Buy 2 get 1 free.
But... I went to the B&BW at Montclair Mall(Montclair, CA...not canada xD) and they had them for $2. I think that B&BW is having their Semi-annual sale. All signature collection items are 50% off :DDDDDDDD

I only had 5 dollars on me though -.-" blehhhhhh Dx but they gave me coupons :D


So as you can see here, I got fruit punch and limeade.



 I first discovered these thanks to Melany. She had a fruit punch one and I couldn't get over how good it smelled xDD (i have smell issues) But yeah, Its DELICIOUS. so I decided I wanted one >:3 but they were expensive... so we end up here. I'd call this color a fuschia ;D Its got some glitter in it too. BTW it tastes as good as it smells... Ya' know, not that I tasted it or anything...

This one here is the Limeade one. I originally chose the pineapple juice one (Caus I LOVE pineapple)But they didnt have a sample out, I just assumed I'd love it. But I went to the downstairs B&BW (yes, this mall has two O_O) and smelled it xD and... me no gusta. So I exchanged it for the limeade one. Its clear with some sparkles... It says sheer and I have no idea why because uh, no duh, its clear -.- But it smells and tastes like limeade... summery xD


O_O I just realized the flavors I got are both drinks.




Swatches! Fruit punch on top, Limeade on bottom With flash


See? Limeade is clear.
No flash... EW my hand is sooo ugly xD


So, i reallllllly like these. The fruit punch adds the tiniest bit of color and they add just the right amount of shimmer. Its not overpowering. The gloss is long lasting. Not the shine or flavor, but the glitter is definitely there. I put it on before I went to sleep to test this. When I woke up, I could still feel the gloss on there. If you get it on your hands, its quite a pain to take off. These feel very moisturizing. I used to be afraid of lipgloss because I thought it'd be super sticky, but these are not very sticky.
~~~~
B&BW Liplicious Lip Gloss in Fruit Punch and Limeade
Rating: 10/10
Price: Normally $7, sale $2 for .47 fl. oz.
Where?: Bath and Body works stores or online @ bathandbodyworks.com
Repurchase?: They're too expensive normally. DX but maybe... because I love the fruit punch one's smell x3
xoxo, mochi.dinosaur

No comments:

Post a Comment