June 04, 2011

Bath & Body Works Body Butter

 I got this on the way back from San Fransisco at the Gilroy outlets for $5... I think it was pretty worth it :D The scent is Japanese Cherry Blossom. The body butter is realllllly thick. and I mean REALLY thick. You'd think less is more, but you kinda need alot because it gets absorbed very quickly. 
It says it has Shea & Jojoba butters and Oat, Rice, and Soybean Oils for intense moisture. It is very moisturizing but it irritated my elbows and legs (after shaving) So I usually just use it on my hands and other dry areas. It makes your skin very soft & lovely if you use it everyday :3
~~~~
Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body butter
Rating: 9/10
Price: $15
Where?: http://www.bathandbodyworks.com
Repurchase?: If its $5 again, sure. :3
xoxo, mochi.dinosaur

No comments:

Post a Comment