July 21, 2011

Sephora Hydrating and Smoothing Foundation


Theres the pic & swatch. I really like this foundation even though its a bit watery. Its still good (especially for the price. kekekeke.) I prefer applying this onto my hand, then using a foundation brush to apply and then blending it in with my fingertips xD The pump squirts out quite alot(caus its watery) -.- but its all good... Just squeeze the pump less...


It fits my skin color perfectly (LUCKILY! :D) and it makes my yucky pores on my nose less visible :3 Its not drying and it doesnt feel like theres foundation on your skin. Its quite lightweight. It evens out skin tone and makes your face feel smooth. It lasts pretty long. :3 Light-Medium Coverage. Buildable :o


~~~~
Sephora Hydrating and Smoothing Foundation in D33 "Warm Toast"
Rating: 10/10
Price: $6 ($5 now -.-) but still good :D (original is around $20 O_O)
Where?: Sephora xD
Repurchase?: Ch'yea! XD


xoxo, mochi.dinosaur

1 comment:

  1. Hm, I've always wanted to try Sephora brand products.

    Thanks for following me, I returned the favor~! :3

    ReplyDelete