July 12, 2011

Hollister and Hot Topics Hot Mess Sale

 I never really buy things from Hot Topic because its really quite expensive >.< But a week ago they were having their Hot Mess sale and T-shirts were $5.99 :DD

So I got this Breathe Carolina shirt...
It says Eat Sleep Breathe Carolina... Clever XD Because the band is called Breathe Carolina haha,... yea... But I LOVE Breathe Carolina. Check them out sometime ^w^ Theyre coming out with a new album pretty soon :D
 I also got this Owl City one. I like owl citys music ^^ And I like owls O,O So that explains that XD
Haha ok, this ones from Hollister. It was $15.90 but Its a dress... IT HAS STRAWBWERRIES! *cue fangirl scream* :D


Oh Yea, please, if when you go to my blog and it says the page is in afrikkans, can you be a dear and click the arrow and report that it isnt?

AND sorry, but im getting spam comments so i'll be putting the part where you have to enter the code to comment DX 

xoxo, mochi.dinosaur

4 comments:

  1. strawberries are so cute!!!

    I love owls too.. this shirt is so pretty!^^
    I've never heard of this band... Can you please recommend several songs that you like the most? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For Breathe Carolina or Owl City? :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, for both please!
    I am so tired of all my music...would like something new))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breathe Carolina:
    Diamonds
    That's classy
    Hello fascination
    The dressing room

    Owl City:
    Vanilla twilight
    Fireflies
    Strawberry avalanche

    These are a few of my favorites
    X3 enjoy :3

    ReplyDelete