August 15, 2010

e.l.f. Mechanical Eyelash Curler, Zit Zapper, and Albolene

e.l.f. Mechanical Eyelash Curler, Zit Zapper, and Albolene

Hi people who read this! And thanks so much for doing that!
So, school has started for me, and Ive been very busy. Today I went to ittle Tokyo for Nisei Week! :) SO im going to talk about three products today! Gosh, its almost midnight...  But nevvermind that!

I LOVE this eyelash curler. It works really well! I didnt really expect it to work that nicely... This curler uses spongy pads to curl your lashes. You can definitely see a difference after. My favorite part about this is the rest for your ring finger x) i really dont know why... 
It comes with one mechanical curler and two spongy pads. I guess to switch out when one of them gets old.

Rating:: 5 out of 5
Price:: $1.00 :D



okay, this is the e.l.f. Zit Zapper. This also impressed me. I didnt think itd work at all. The packaging is small so its portable. This reminds me of the Clearasil one... I really dont remember what its called, but your supposed to put it when you feel a zit coming. So the tip is a rolly ball and you just roll it on the spot where you need to roll it. It reduces redness, swelling, and does make acne less visible after a few days of using it on clean skin. On the back of the packkage it says it has a unique blend of Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree, Witch Hazel, abd Camphor. I dont know what Camphor is... Never heard of it.
This also dries quickly so you can use it whenever, I prefer before I go to bed though. Well, its pretty worth it for a dollar. Why not try it? Its working pretty good for me. Ive been using it for about two weeks now.

Rating:: 4.5 out of 5
Price:: 0.2 fl oz./ 6ml for $1.00

How to Use:: (Directions from Package) Apply directly on blemishes nightly.


I found this in my moms bathroom because I had run out of makeup remover... So i saw this and decided to try it. So, I had waterproof eyeliner, waterproof mascara, eyeshadow, and blush on today. This product has a jelly-like consistency... Like petroleum jelly. This is incredibly easy to use and works pretty well. The product claims it moisturizes your skin, while removing makeup even lipstick. You dont have to use any water. It is fragrance free and dermatoligist recommended. It does in fact leave your skin very smooth, but I still feel a residue because its jelly. It shouldnt bother most people. . . I just have issues like that Its ok, i just wiped it off. This removed my makeup very well. None was left. :D It says it provides superior moisturizing for scaling and itching skin and dry skin conditions like eczema. My sister has eczema... I'll have to see if it works. :)

Rating:: 4out of 5(cause of the residue)

Check out their site... Its kinda interesting

How to Use: Smooth over where you have makeup and use a tissue to remove.


Thank You So Much For Reading My Very Long Post! Remember! Leave Comments in C-box. Thanks Again! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment