August 02, 2010

e.l.f. Liquid Eyeliner

e.l.f. Liquid Eyeliner

I have e.l.f. Liquid Eyeliner in Ash. Its a grayish color... but it turns out to be very close to black. The bottle is very tiny but the wand is very long so its easy to use.
The tip is thin but you have to apply it very slowly and carefully or it gets blobs on your eyelashes or lids. I do find this eyeliner to be very messy: it gets all over my hands and eyelids/lashes anyway... While using this, I accidentally poked my self in the eye and it got a big smudge of gray in my eye. -_- I tried using water to wash it out but it just smudged all over. SO DO NOT use this if you think you may cry or get wet that day ;) It came out fine all by itself though! This eyeliner removes well if you dab it which takes more time... but if you wipe it, it smudges all over which creates more of a mess. Theres no clumping which is awesome!!! This works good if you want winged eyeliner. Its not the best, but its worth it for the price.

Rating:: 3.5 out of 5
Price::$1.00





My winged eyeliner experiment!!! e.l.f. liquid eyeliner works pretty good! Sorry my eye is so red and the lighting made my skin look like a weird color



No comments:

Post a Comment