August 06, 2010

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip



Okay, I got this as a ''free gift" from e.l.f. for refferring 3 friends... So, I have this in citrus. I wish I got to choose the color. -_- When i opened this a big glob came out. Your only supposed to squeeze a pearl amount. x] So, this is reallllly glittery, so use a little bit. This is also NOT easy to wash off. Even with soap. So, I dont know whether thats a good thing or a bad thing for you. Its really creamy and adds sparkle to your skin. The product claims that it is packed with vitamins B, C, and E. It does brighten your skin. And it has no greasy afterfeel which is also great. Even when you accidentally squeeze a big glob out. ;D The Shimmery Facial Whip smells citrusy so its not a harsh smell or anything.

Rating:: 4 out of 5
Price:: $1.00

How to use: Squeeze a pearl size amount onto finger and blend into cheeks, eyes, and/or lips.

Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment