November 29, 2013

Covergirl Natureluxe Foundation in 335 Dune

Hi loves~ Sorry again for the long hiatus. But I am back today! Sorry ;-; I said I'd do a post about my birthday but there isn't much to post about that so I may or may not do a post on that later. So... Sorry for the URL change again, I promise I won't change it again for a while. I just wanted it to match my tumblr URL so... Sorry!!! I won't go and change the other pics though so I saved the previous URL okay. Now, onto the review!
 So, this is the Covergirl Natureluxe Foundation and I'm sure there are millions of reviews of this but oh well. I really don't buy much anymore so yea... I bought this in the color Dune and it only came out to about $4 since it was on clearance at Target. I have been using it quite often, but not daily. It is a light foundation that has a mild, clean kind of smell to it. However, it can be too perfumey to people who are sensitive to scented products.

I got this in 335 Dune, which is the second to last color. It is not really all that dark. I don't think that the color range for this foundation is too bad, but it is not as diverse as other foundations are.

 Here is what it  looks like when you open it. It's not the nicest packaging since you do have to squeeze it and it sucks because it explodes when you open it sometimes due to the pressure. Like it did when I did this review.

So here is a gigantic swatch...

 What it looks like when smudged out. As you can see, it is pretty sheer and also, a little goes quite a long way. It looks like it leaves a white cast but its ok really. I just didn't blend it all the way. And it'll oxidize after applying, so don't worry.

So, here we have the sharpie dot test. And, as a result, it really doesn't cover the sharpie dot. So, we can conclude that this is a very sheer foundation and it is meant for people who don't have much to hide. I use this on days where my face is reddish, but I still have to use concealer to cover blemishes. It's not a bad foundation, but I don't think I have a use for it really.
Throughout the day, it doesn't really do much, I mean, it is still there when I take it off at night, but the coverage is hard to monitor since it doesn't offer much coverage in the first place.
Good thing I only paid $4 for it because I don't think I would have paid full price for it, since it is so sheer.

Covergirl Natureluxe Foundation in 335 Dune
Rating: 8/10
Price: Honestly, I couldn't find it online, but my clearance sticker said $9.79 for Target
Where?: Drugstores
Repurchase?: Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment