October 02, 2013

Cat Pajamas!

Hi everyone! Sorry about the long wait for a post! Here, I come to you with a short but ultra kawaii post~

These are my favorite thing this month. Its a super cute pajama set! The shirt is lightweight and grey (grey, gray?) and reads,"i  cat naps"
The shorts are thin, light blue, and have a cute cat print! They are also elastic with drawstrings.
You know these are cute!
I got these at Forever 21 for $12.80. Most expensive pj's I own.

Sorry I haven't been posting! I haven't had a free day at all last month. Not even the weekends, believe it or not. Fridays were homework. Saturdays were Key Club/Science Olympiad. Sundays were days out with the family and more homework. So busy! T^T I promise that I will post whenever I have free time. I've been wanting to review that Natureluxe foundation I got for like $4. Alright, now I'm off to finish homework!

Stay kawaii~

No comments:

Post a Comment