November 29, 2013

My Week in Pictures! 11/24-11/29

Hi guys! I want to start doing a "My week in pictures" kind of thing, since it is sort of cute. Knowing me, I won't post every week, but I'll try, just to let you guys get a little more personal with me ^^;. I don't have instagram, so how else will I share my photos? Okay, so it's not Saturday yet, but I will be super busy tomorrow doing all of my Thanksgiving break hw (I have a tooon ;A;). So here is my week in pictures! (Mostly food but...)

Sunday:
On Sunday, my family and I went out to eat at this really cute shabu shabu place called Jazz Cat Cafe in Rowland Heights/City of Industry. It was really yummy and fun. Each person gets their own soup, so we were all able to choose. I got creamy miso, and it was super delicious! I had so much food and ate it for breakfast the next day. Here, I got the T-Rex version, so they give you more meat and less veggies. After dinner, I got Half and Half, which is sooo yummy, but I didn't get to take a picture of that.
Monday:
On Monday, I went in to Chem to get extra credit. I was there from 10 am to 3 pm. I honestly don't mind, since I love chem, but it was really time consuming and I was super exhausted after!
Tuesday:
 Tuesday was my 16th birthday! The top right is my lunch from Guppy House. (Flour noodles in a veal broth with Taiwanese tempura<3 2="" 85="" a="" and="" at="" ayce="" bakery.="" birthday="" brulee="" c="" cake="" chocopies="" degress="" from="" gave="" had="" i="" is="" it="" lastly="" lovely="" me="" mom="" my="" p="" sake="" since="" some="" sushi="" taro="" them="" then="" there="" they="" told="" was="">
And Mr. Penguin stopped by and gave me a present!
Wednesday:
On Wednesday, I made a cheesecake. First time too! And I didn't burn it like I normally do to everything else I make. x) We ate it on thursday for Thanksgiving!

But I don't have any pictures for thursday, since it was hard to get pictures, or today, since today was just laundry day~~~
However, I did do some online black friday shopping and got a few people crossed off my list!
I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment