August 01, 2013

Summer/Back to School Haul

Hi guys, I know I haven't posted like I said I would, so I'll be posting this compilation sort of thing right now. These are things I've purchased this summer... Yea. Um, my style in clothes has definitely changed, since the last time I made a clothing post. So, lets get started. I apologize in advance for these horrendous pictures, I lost my camera awhile ago... So these are all taken with my phone camera... Also! WE'VE CHANGED OUR URL to http://kawaii-nesss.blogspot.com/  ^.^
So first we have a mint colored sweetheart dress from Forever 21. It was $15.80 and I bought it about a month ago. I've worn it once; to 626 Night Market, which was really fun ^.^ This dress is very light and it has padding in it, which is nice, but I wore a bra under anyways.

In the middle, we have another dress from Forever 21. It's more red than the picture shows. It's very bright and summery. This dress was $14.80. I think it'd be super cute with a belt.

Next we have a high-low dress from Cotton On. This was only $5! It's pretty, but I think I'll need wedges to wear this, since its long.
These shorts are from a store called Fashion New Age, that is nearby where I live. They are high waisted shorts and I have been looking forward to getting a pair, so I'm excited to wear these. They were $10.99.

These shoes are super cute! They are from Marshalls and they were $16.99. I like these because they're a little different from normal flats, since they have the little laces there. And they cover up my ugly Tom's tan so yay ^_^

And last but not least, THE CAT SHIRT! If you know me, you'll know about my obsession with cats. This shirt was from Forever 21 and once I saw it, I was set on purchasing it. To my luck it was $8.80, which isn't too bad. Kitties!!!
Here we have more dresses! The first one is from Cotton On. It's a navy blue dress. Trust me. And it is really flattering, in my opinion. Its got little dots made of fabric all over it, so that gives it texture. If that makes sense... This one was $10.

In the middle, we have a black (trust me again) lace dress which is also from Cotton On. This one was also $10. I just like how soft it is and how the lace isnt obnoxiously visible unless you look closely.

The last dress is a light pink high-low dress I found at TJ-Maxx. It was on clearance for $10 and its really pretty. I think the reason why it was $10 was because there was a small lipstick stain, but it's really inconspicuous and I think I'll be able to get it out. Again, I'll have to wear heels with this... I'm short.
This dress is another one from Forever 21. I saw this about 3 times before I actually bought it, because I fell in love with it but I tried to hold back on buying more dresses. As you can see, I have quite a collection now. This dress is tight fitting, so I got a size up. It has a key print (the keys are velvety), which I love, since I'm in Key Club. I ought to wear it to a meeting and see if anyone gets my sense of humor. Don't worry, it's not actually a club about keys. Uh, anyways. I think the back on this dress is super adorable. Its kind of open but it just makes it cuter. This dress wasn't too bad at $13.80.
Don't worry, this is the last picture. In the upper left hand corner we have a nude colored tank top with a bow pocket (adorable). It's that chiffon style fabric. It's from a store near me called G-Stage and I think they have quite a few locations now. Some of the clothes here are really inexpensive, and some are overpriced, so you have to look around. This tank top was $11.99, which I normally wouldn't think of as a steal, but I'm really in love with it.

The second top is also from G-Stage and it has a bow in the front. It's navy blue (darker than the picture) and it's chiffon in the front and a softer jersey knit type of fabric in the back. This top was $7.99. See what I mean by some prices are good and some aren't as great?

The two makeup items were also purchased today, from Target. The Covergirl Clean powder is the powder I have been using, but since my first one broke and is almost all gone after attempting to salvage every bit, its time for a new one. I got it in the shade 150 Creamy Beige. It was about $6,  but I had a coupon for $1.50 off. The Natureluxe foundation was not something I was planning to buy but it was on clearance for $5, so I thought, why not try it? I had another coupon for $1 off, so yeah... I'm excited to try it and review it for you guys. So far, I've only smelled it. It smells clean, I like it.

So, we've reached the end of this looooong post. Thank you so much if you read through the whole post!


2 comments:

  1. Love that cat shirt :) so cute!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it might be my favorite shirt as of now! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete