August 05, 2013

Cotton On Mini Haul

Hi everyone! I just wanted to tell you all that I think I'll be revising my old posts, so they can be more helpful for people looking at them now. My old posts are not the quality of a review that I'd be satisfied with, so if I still have or use the product, I will be revising. 

Now onto the mini haul! Cotton On was having a big sale, so I ordered some things off of the website. This is just a small little haul sort of thing. I believe I ordered them last Wednesday and today is Monday, so the shipping time wasn't too bad. For those of you that don't know, Cotton On is an Australian brand. Most of their clothes are made of well... cotton. I think that the prices are a bit high, but at an outlet, they are pretty wonderful. ($5 dresses!) So, lets get started!
First off, we have some tights. They're just your basic black tights. These were originally $7.95 a pair, but due to the sale, they were $2 a pair. So this is $4 in tights, which in my opinion is a bargain... Since tights rip so easily..



 These are just some basic skinny belts. This set of 3 belts was only $2! The original price was $7.95. 



This is just a basic blue sleeveless top. The name is Katja S/L Shirt in the color Delta Blue. Its darker than it looked on the website, but its okay. This shirt was originally $24.95 but I got it for $5!


This is the Alma Textured Beach Tank in Black, originally priced at $14.95. I purchased it for $2. As you can see, its a see through tank top. Definitely beachwear. I didn't know it was so thin, but thats what happens when you online shop.


Lastly, we have these Eden Eternity Scarves in the colors Black and Gardenia. These were originally $19.95 but I got them for $5 each. I've been looking for these at a good price for a long time so I was really excited to get these. Now I have some scarves for winter!
Thanks for reading this short post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment