August 18, 2013

Forever 21 Haul


Uguu my hands are PEELING. We did a Car Wash for Key Club yesterday and my skin is crying! Anyways. Sorry for all of the clothes hauls lately... We'll get back to normal makeup reviews soon. So, I recently ordered some stuff off of Forever 21 and here they are... Oh. For reference, I'm about 5 feet and 105 lbs.

The first thing is this shirt:
This was called "Oversized Ditsy Key Tee". I read in the reviews that it would shrink, so I got a medium. Honestly, this is my least favorite item. It's really awkward when I wear it. So, I don't know what I'm going to do with it. It's really unflattering. The sleeves are really long... It's also really sheer, so am undershirt is necessary. This shirt was $7.80, so it wasn't too bad. I'll have to find a way to wear it.


Okay, so heres the next item:
This is the "Girly Chambray Skater Skirt". I think it's my favorite item! I got this in black, size small. They have two other colors. A dark denim blue and a light wash denim. When I went back to the website today, they no longer had the black ones. This goes up to my waist and about a couple inches above my knees. At first I was scared that the fabric would be thin, but it was actually really thick! There is a side zipper for closure.
There's no elastic band, so I recommend you try it on at the store. I wish I could have done that because I probably would've gotten a medium, since it is a bit tight and a little short for me. The small fits, but comfort wise, I think I would choose a medium. Unless the medium was too big.. Uh. Well. About this skirt. Yes. Okay. The one complaint I have about it is that it wrinkles very very easily. Don't fold it or you'll have an awkward crease. IRON TO THE RESCUE.
This skirt was $13.80, which isn't too bad. They have a knit skater skirt online now for $10.80 and I wish I got that one instead. Stupid new arrivals.
excuse the dirty mirror
Here is a photo of me wearing my favorite outfit. This skirt and a cat shirt.


Here is the next item:
This is a "Rose Print Tee". This is such a pretty shirt, in my opinion. It's loose and flowy. I got a medium in case of shrinkage. It was $13.80. The shirt is very lightweight, soft, and smooth. But I know the smoothness will be gone after I wash it today, since I had a floral tank top that was the same material. Okay, I hope you understand when I say this but this shirt is cold. I don't know how to explain it. I suppose that means its made of light fabric. I don't know. I would've gotten a small but Forever 21 and shrinkage are like best friends I dont-


Oookay, next item.
This is a really cute polka dot top with a peter pan collar and a peplum bottom of sorts. It's that material that these kind of shirts are made out of, if you know what I mean. It was on sale for $11.99 (originally around $17.80). It's very cute! It has a button closure down the back. I ordered a medium. There isn't much to say here.


Next!
This is exactly what it looks like. A tank top with bicycles. I ordered a medium, but should've chose small. But again... shrinkage. This was $7.80 and it's pretty long on me. Very cute.


Last item:
 An owl print shirt! This was $13.80 and its super cute. In the reviews, I read that it runs small and that it does. Its very short and it does in fact run small. I ordered a medium, and I wish I ordered a large. Its cute though. The collar is made out of 'dress shirt material' while the majority of the shirt is chiffon.
Its really sheer as you'll see in the photo below.

Sheer. 


So, thats that. Thanks for reading, lovelies!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that skirt! Great haul :)
    I love F21.

    lovely blog<3

    thepanpan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your blog is lovely as well. Followed!

      Delete
  2. The Rose print tea is my personal favourite! Love this haul~ ^_^

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah! I have something really similar to your peterpan polkadot top! one of my favourtie tops~~
    check out my blog maybe please?
    charrmyn.blogspot.com
    xoxo
    charmaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you just love Peter Pan collars? They're so cute!
      Checked out your blog and followed! ^.^

      Delete
  4. A very lovely haul! ^___^ I wish I can pull of skater skirts like you! >.< But I can't, haha.

    http://krystallvl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'd look absolutely lovely in a skater skirt!

      Delete