July 27, 2010

St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub

St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub

This scrub is absolutely amazing. Its made with all natural exfoliants and extracts: Apricots, Corn Kernel Meal, and Walnuts. It smells of delicious apricots. This scrub leaves your skin soft, smooth, refreshed, and smelling sweet. Your skin will glow after the first use. The scrub gently exfoliates pores and cleanses without oil. I would recommend this product to anybody for, it is one of my favorites. It is really refreshing. I wish I could use this everyday, but that isn't recommended. I'm impressed.

Rating::5 out of 5 stars
Price:: 6oz. for $4.29


How to use:
Wet face and apply gently in a circular motion.
 A little goes a long way with this scrub. Rinse off thoroughly and enjoy your fresh feeling skin! :D 
St. Ives Scrub

No comments:

Post a Comment