July 26, 2010

Remington Wet 2 Straight 2" Flat Iron

This flat iron works okay. The plates are big and straighten very quickly.
I love the heat control option and the choice between wet or dry hair. It takes about a minute or less for this flat iron to heat up.  The only cons are, one that when straightening wet hair, it sometimes sprays droplets of very hot water out instead of steam. Second, sometimes this straightener can make hair frizzy when hair is too dry. But I think that might be the case with straightening wet hair. 
(Three Years Later)
I don't advise to do that now. It is extremely damaging. For the most part, I have stopped straightening my hair completely. Over time, I found these plates to be too large. Mind you, I was twelve, and didn't care about the health of my hair. So, I wouldn't recommend this.

Rating 4.5 out of 5
Price::$35
Repurchase?: No.

No comments:

Post a Comment