July 29, 2010

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash and Neutrogena Wave Duo

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash and Neutrogena Wave Duo

uhhh this ones kinda long :)
I tend to break out alot and I saw that my mom had this wash so I borrowed it from her. Neutrogena has very good products most of the time. This product is oil free, residue free, and  Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores.) So, I was using it twice a day for about two days and noticed that I broke out even more! I would not recommend this product t people who have oily or acne prone skin. I have heard many great reviews on this product, but I dont like it very much.

Rating:: 0 out of 5
Price:: 6oz for $5.49


Now, about the Neutrogena Wave Duo...
This product thingy looked really cool. So... I put it on my wishlist for Christmas : D lol. So, the product says it cleans 10x deeper than normal cleansers... Sure the soap part works great, but you would have to keep buying the cleansing pads... Anyway, the product has two speeds. Gentle Daily Cleansing or Deep Pore Cleansing. I used this for about a week. Your skin does feel really cool and soft after. But all this Wave Duo is doing is vibrating your skin. With a pad of soap. So, I recommend you just get a good cleanser instead of spending money on this... I think its quite expensive.

Rating:: 2 out of 5
Price:: For wave duo: $13.99
          For cleansing pads: $5.99
Thanks for reading! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment