September 11, 2011

Maybelline Volum'Express Falsies Flared

 Yeaa... I needed a new mascara so I picked this one up



 The brush is like a "spoon shape" so its supposed to "flare" your lashes and make them look like falsies. Well, I really like this mascara because it makes it look like I have actual eyelashes. Its not TOO clumpy and its a drier formula which is good for my weak lashes. It doesnt rub off and make the areas around my eyes look all black... Right now its my favorite.
I really dont know what else to say, so here... pictures :D


Before
after one coat
So yeah, theres that. Uhm, Its a real big pain to take off -.-
Maybe because I got the water proof formula... But still o.o

Maybelline Volum'Express Falsies Flared in Blackest Black
Rating: 9/10 (Because its so hard to remove...-1)
Price: $5-8 Depending on where you buy it...
Where?: Wherever they sell Maybelline stuff
Repurchase?: Maybe

---UPDATE---
4.15.2013
It's the only mascara that I have found that will work for me, since the formula is drier than other mascaras. I will be repurchasing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment