September 03, 2011

Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer


Soooo, I'm sorry I haven't made a post in awhile. High school is keeping me busy x.x Honors classes -_- anyway...

This concealer is from my last sephora haul and its the Kat Von D tattoo Concealer. I heard quite a lot of people raving about it (JlovesMac1) :) But ch'yeah. So I decided to try it. My dad freaked out when he saw the order form xD he was all like: What? Do you have tattoos? XD

I got this in the shade almond. I couldnt really get a good swatch picture though T^T

Now, about the actual concealer...
Its very good ^_^ I'm quite pleased with this product. The cover is AWESOME :D It's oil and paraben free. I'm happy its the right shade too :) The tube is kinda tiny, but you only need a tiny amount to cover. I'll squeeze out a tiny little bubble thing... Like tinier than... hm... I dont know,... but its tiny. And with that, I can conceal under both my eyes. It's very creamy and it blends well. It's now my favorite concealer :3

Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer in Almond
Rating: 10/10 ;D
Price: $25 D:
Where?: Sephora
Repurchase?: The price... D;

UPDATE (about 2 years later[2013])
I still have this concealer and I am nowhere near finishing it. Honestly, this has to be one of the best concealers. I think that I might have to repurchase it now, since it has proved itself to be worth my money. I have been using this daily ever since I got it. I use it to cover blemishes and then I would put powder over, everyday. And yet, it isn't gone yet. It hadn't occurred to me how long I've had this until I looked at this post. I don't think it's good to keep it around for so long, but hey, it's not gone yet!




No comments:

Post a Comment