December 15, 2013

Sephora Samples!

Hi guys!! I'm here today to show you the sample kit I received with my order from black Friday. I got it using the code FIXIT. I'll end up showing you guys what I ordered after Christmas, since most of them were gifts. So here is the cute little bag:

 It comes with 12 Samples:
(one isnt pictured oops!)
1. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat
2. Stila Convertible Color Dual Lip and Cheek Cream
3. Glam Glow Youthmud TingleExfoliate Treatment (5mL)
4. Gucci Guilty Black Eau de Toilette (2mL)
5. Lorac TANtalizer (5mL)
6. L'OCCITANE Milk Concentrate (6mL)
7. Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil (2mL)
8. CLEAN Skin Eau de Parfum (0.88mL)
9. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer (1.5 mL)
10. drybar Cream Soda Smoothing Cream (5mL)
11. FAB Ultra Repair Cream (2mL)
12. Dolce & Gabbana Desire (1.5mL) (not pictured)

I'll probably do little reviews of each of these, of course they wouldn't be full reviews since I only have samples... But samples are to make you want to purchase the full size, right? ^^"
Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment