September 06, 2010

Conair Xtreme Instant Heat Multisized Hot Rollers


Okay, so, I kind of like stole these from my moms bathroom since she doesnt use them much... :) They come with 20 rollers and 20 clips which are heated in the... idk what theyre called so ima call it a "heating bay" xDD so, yeah... the rollers get really hot and ive burned my fingers a few times. But, I usually use these after i towel dry my hair after i shower. I heard to put in hot rollers after u shower from this lady from fantastic sams. O.o (But i didnt like the way she cut my hair) Well, you put your hair into the little slot and roll upwards! I have trouble rolling it sometimes and getting the clip to stay.I dont advise using this on dry hair, at least moisten it a little. It makes your hair look really burnt if you put it on dry hair. Well, for me. The curlers are fuzzy :DD lolz My hair is thick and has layers so, I have to go layer by layer. I wish there were more curlers.





This has a pretty good heat up time, just as the box says. Theres like a few with dots on the top that turn white when it heats up or red... gr, i forgot. im pretty sure its white. The thing only holds threee clips at a time and thats a bother having to keep replacing them... So, After i have al of them in (try to do this quickly), wait 20 minutes and either shake them out and brush it out for a sexy messy look or let them out slowly for curly curly curls. and spray with hairspray or scrunch with gel. Well, thats what i reccommend.


GOSH ITS 2:15 am where i live. O.O and I went to the beach today and spent time with 6 year olds. But i pretty much just sat there hahaha. But the beach makes me tired anyway. WAT AM I STILL DOING AWAKE!??!?!


well heres my verdictt:
Rating:: 7 out of 10
Price:: $41.99
kinda expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment